Sunday, October 31, 2010

Josh Wilson - Before The Morning (Official Music Video)




~Psalm 30:5 .... there may be weeping in the night, but JOY comes in the morning.
I know that something bigger than ourselves will be birthed out of this experience. I feel it, deep within my spirit...that this dark chapter in our lives is part of a much bigger plan. He holds us in the palms of His hands. He is literally the One holding us together. I know that ALL things work together for the good of those who love the Lord. He holds our future, and we have a future full of hope. He has our best interest at heart...ALWAYS. Even when I can't see it..I can trust it. We are here for His glory and His purposes...it's not about us. We are not here for ourselves, but to bring glory to Him is our highest purpose. Someday, this all WILL be a memory, and we will look back and say, "Look what the Lord has done!!"
~hope this song blesses you,
Misty

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! What an excellent reminder and I needed it with all the things that keep coming up! Love you bunches Misty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song and find myself singing it throughout the day. Your journey is nothing less than amazing and exciting...not b/c of the c word but b/c of what God is doing and how He is using you to proclaim His word of faith, hope and love to others.

    I have put you on my blogsite and added myself as one of your followers.

    You are now on my morning list! I love meeting new friends! Joy is my motto...John 15:11 (Jesus 1st Yourself last and Others in between)

    ReplyDelete