Saturday, October 23, 2010

Jessica Potter Photography

You may have noticed the updates to our blog..including all the new pictures:) All these photos were shot by Jessica Potter. We enjoyed Jessica so much... she is friendly, fun, bubbly, creative and super with the kids! I have to tell you this is the first time, in a long while, that we went to take family photos and Derek and I didn't walk away frustrated (sweating, grumbling unsavory words..you parents know what I'm talking about)!!! In fact, we all loaded back up into our van and drove off with smiles still on our faces..it was completely relaxed!! What I love most about these pictures...she really did capture my kids!!! Little gestures and mannerisms that I see everyday, that a photographer who was 'posing' them could never get!! I think this is the difference..rather than posing us, she just told us where she wanted us and then it really felt more like we were just hanging out. When Selah would move out of place, Jessica just kept taking pictures. Welll... I have been trying and trying to post a link to a slideshow or post a slideshow...to no avail!! Anyway, I posted a few on here, I hope you enjoy!!

Thanks for looking:)
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment