Friday, April 24, 2009

The Beautiful Truth

Hi all, this is just a short post about a movie that Derek and I recently watched. It's a documentary made by a 15 year old, homeschooled boy from Alaska. He sets out to prove and disprove different theories concerning cancer, its causes and treatments. He and his father fly all over the country to interview patients, doctors, different people working in the food industry, etc. I have to admit, when Derek told me that he wanted me to watch this documentary...I was about as excited as I get to clean the kids' bathroom toilet;O) but...afterwards, I was very grateful that Derek had literally MADE me sit down and watch this. It's quite interesting and very informative. Anyway, Derek has requested that everyone take time to rent this movie. We rented it through Netflix and had it streamlined from our laptop. Here's a link to the movie's webpage:

http://www.thebeautifultruthmovie.com/


Thanks,

Misty and Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment